Friday 18 August 2017

Friday's Fave Five 18/8/17


Fridays are a time to look back on the week and share our blessings.
If you want to join in or check out the other participants pop over to our host Suzanne's blog at Living to Tell the Story

Here are mine for the week: 

1) The diet is still going well.  Had a couple of blips due to eating out but on the whole I'm still sticking to the plan and have lost 6 pounds so far.



2)  Our new mattress arrived on Tuesday and so far hubby seems happy with it which means I'm happy.  Hopefully we won't be returning it within the next 40 days!
 
3) A trip to the new Dunelm store that's opened near us.  I managed to get curtains for the room we decorated recently.  I was tempted by so much more but managed to resist.

4) Lots of walking this week.  No where special but just keeping my steps level up and also helping strenghten my knee.

5) Nathan time.

I've seen him twice this week.  We visited them last Saturday for lunch and we also got out for a walk in nearby Alexandra Park.  Then yesterday they were over here in Forest Gate to catch up with one of Becca's school friends for lunch and as I know the family as well I gatecrashed.  He's really progressing now - he managed to roll over this week and ....drum roll ... slept all night on Wednesday. 
Have a good weekend all.
 


16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your walking. Do you find having a step counter helpful? I do as I get competitive with myself making sure I meet each day's goal.

    Congrats on your weight loss and more importantly on changing your eating habits. That is a hard thing to do (in my opinion anyway).

    Hurray for more Nathan time. Rolling over AND sleeping through one night are awesome milestones.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes I do like using a step counter.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss - you're doing really well! Nathan looks adorable. I'm sure you're really enjoying spending time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute smile Nathan has! And sleeping through the night is definitely worth celebrating. A new mattress is such a help. Good for you for doing well on your diet and walking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathan is a cute little fellow for sure. Sleeping through one night is something I am praying to have soon too. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathan is such a cutie! Glad he slept through the night--that's a big milestone.
    Congrats on your weight loss and your continued walking. I've been on holiday and let's just say my eating choices are on holiday too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to go on holiday. I hope I don't undo all my good work lol

      Delete
  6. He is growing and getting cuter by the day. Is that possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nathan is growing and is so adorable! I enjoyed your five!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good week. Well done with all your positive attitude and resisting temptation. Are you nearly finished the redecorating
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Nearly finished decorating? lol I've hardly started.

      Delete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.