Friday already? Time to look back on the week and find the favourite things and then share over at Susanne's site: Living to Tell the Story.
1) My bowel screening test came back clear. It was a routine test so I wasn't expecting any surprises but still good to get that confirmed.
2) My new Fitbit arrived and I'm getting used to it. It has more features than my last one which I'm gradually getting to grips with.
3) We had these little guys here this week:
Miles seems fully recovered from his bout of Covid and Noah enjoyed an adventure with his Daddy while he was here. He took him on the cable car across the Thames or as Noah put it the "flying car".
4) My son, DIL and Rory and Vinny arrived back safely from the US. It was lovely catching up with them again this week too. We even managed a picnic lunch in the garden.
5) We survived the sleepover with Nathan last Friday. He did wake up around 3am and I had to snuggle in with him but he was fine in the morning so we're definitely putting it down as a success!
Definitely a family focussed week, my favourite way to spend time.
Have a good weekend.