And......It's Friday again!
Time to take a breath and look back on the good things of the last week and then link up here on Susanne's blog and check out other participants.
Apologies for not posting the link last week or responding to comments on my blog, although I think I did get around to visiting everyone that took part.
Anyway here are mine for this week:
1) Lots of time with Grandkids. We had the local 4 here (and their parents) for lunch on Sunday. Totally chaotic but always lovely to see them all having fun together. On Monday we had Ella here while her Mummy had lunch with her Dad. An easier babysit this time as before Mummy left we walked down to the station together and Ella fell asleep. Predictably she was a bit upset when she woke up but her other Mummy was working here so we soon got over that. We spent quite a while playing with Playdoh. I missed the opportunity to take pictures - Ella decided not to sit at the table while we played but ON the table lol.
Tuesday I spend a short time with both Ella and Nathan while their Mummies had a zoom call with Nathan's teacher - his school are still doing parent evenings remotely. He's doing well.
Then on Wednesday I had to collect Rory from school as it was a strike day and he finished at 2pm. I picked him up and took him home to his home and also got a bit of time with Vinny when he came back from nursery.
2) A few walks this week although nowhere exciting. It's been quite rainy on and off so it was a case of watching out for dry spells and also avoiding the very muddy forest areas. Still good to get out for the fresh air and exercise.
3) A knit and natter meet up on Wednesday evening. There were only 5 of us but it's always a pleasant way to spend an evening.
4) Reading time. I've managed to get through 2 books this week but I'm still behind in my reading challenge thanks to taking so long to read A Prayer for Owen Meany. Susanne asked if it was worth reading and I would say it is - Irving is a very talented writer but if you don't like long books or ones that are slow leading up to the finale then give it a miss.
5) A surprise little payback from one of the mortgage companies we were with. Apparently they calculated their charges incorrectly so we're due a refund. Not a big amount but a nice surprise.
This was the only photo I took this week but it is cute.