It's Friday already so time to look back on the week and share our blessings - this is hosted by Susanne here.
1) My birthday! (Last Sunday) I survived another year.
2) A meal out on Saturday evening - we tried out an Indian restaurant that's just at the end of our road. We'd had takeaway from there before so we knew the food was good but it was nice to eat in and there was a good atmosphere in the restaurant. Food and service were good too.
3) Family time on Sunday - it was a day of two halves as Granddaughter Ella is only just getting over a virus and Grandson Rory was a bit under the weather the day before so the families agreed not to mix here. This meant we had my younger son and his family here in the morning until just after lunch and then my daughter and her family came in the afternoon. My original plan had been for them all to be here for an afternoon tea with sandwiches and cakes plus scones with clotted cream and jam so they both had that and Nick and I just grazed on food all day!
4) A catch up with my best friend. We've meaning to get together for weeks but it just hadn't happened so it was lovely to finally meet up.
5) Hubby's laptop has also been upgraded this week and he now has a working mousepad on it - he'd previously spilt tea on it so the mousepad wasn't working very well. It didn't bother him too much as he usually plugs in a mouse anyway but I am so used to not working with a mouse that if I use his laptop I prefer to use the pad so glad it's working now and of course it's much faster too.
Those are the highlights of my week. Haven't done as much walking this week as it's been quite showery but that's saved me the job of watering my flower pots every night! Have a good weekend all.