Thanks to Susanne at Living to tell the Story for this reminder every week to sit back and think about our 5 favourite things from the week.
Here are mine:
1. Online shopping & deliveries. Under a "Stay at home" lockdown means shopping can be a challenge so I'm very grateful for being able to order all our food shopping online and get it delivered.
2. Our regular visits to my daughter and her family. It really breaks our week up a bit and stops me going totally stir crazy.
3. Exercise videos and podcasts. It's been a very wet week here so getting out to walk hasn't happened much but I've managed to keep my step count respectable.
4. A video chat with my cousins. Hopefully that will be a more regular thing now we've all got our head around the technology lol.
5. Post deliveries. The local postal service has been struggling due to staff either being sick with Covid or isolating because of contact with it so we haven't been getting our post very regularly. We've had deliveries the past two days though so hopefully things are beginning to improve.
So another week in lockdown is almost over. It looks like this lockdown is going to last for a while but with the vaccine being rolled out hopefully things will start to get better.
Have a good weekend all.