The last Friday of February already - time to look back on the week and find the blessings - Susanne is our host and blogs here.
1) Thankful that I'm over this latest bout of Covid - tested negative yesterday and feeling much better.
2) Thankful for all the get well wishes and kind words from fellow bloggers - it's great to know you're not posting things into a void.
3) Thankful to see Grandson Nathan yesterday - we didn't see him all of this past week because of Covid so it was good to be able to spend some time with him - we're catching up with Ella, Rory and Vinny tomorrow.
4) A Ladies Lunch today. It was Ana's turn to host and we had a lovely Italian style platter with cold meats and cheese for starters, followed by Lasagne and then raspberries and meringue for dessert. All of which were yummy but it's the company that's most important.
5) Thankful for my library and my TBR pile - I've done a lot of reading over the past week or so and ticked off quite a few books now on my 52 book challenge.
Also thankful that I can accept that my step count and walking for this month will be really low due to being ill. We've also had a LOT of rain so finding time to walk would have been a bit tricky. I did fit in a 30 minute exercise session though on a free app I found. It's called Couch to Fit and is similar to the Couch to 5K programme that I've done before so I'm hoping to stick to it. Watch this space!
Have a good weekend all.