I had to draw in a deep breath the other day, so that I didn't say something I might have regretted to my Hubby.
We both have iPhones and we both have the wallet style cases for them.
(I'll insert an example later.)
I've mentioned before how both of us having black cases, and our kitchen worktops being black has caused confusion and issues. Hubby is often misplacing his phone in one of the various pockets of the clothing he's wearing too. He does love clothing with pockets! He has also more recently started using his own version of a Manbag that he also misplaces. It's an ongoing saga.
Anyway the case for his phone had got really tatty so he saw a case in a charity shop (have I mentioned that he loves browsing charity shops? A lot!) so he thought he would get it. Of course he didn't check in the shop if it was the right case for his phone. In fact he didn't even pay for the case. He just walked out with it. Not deliberately you understand just his usual absent minded self. He probably picked up the case and then spent ages looking at other stuff before walking out forgetting he still had the phone case!
Well of course I was not impressed at a) him now being a thief and b) the case not even fitting his phone. Well the phone fitted in the case but the opening for the camera wasn't in the right place, rendering it impossible for him to take photos!
This week I decided enough was enough. So I ordered 2 new cases. One for me in bright red, and one for him in blue. They duly arrived but Hubby was struggling to fit his phone into the new case. I struggled initially too until I realised what the problem was. Only my Hubby could pull the holding frame from the old case off with the phone still inside and then try and fit both of them into the new holding frame!
And then he wonders why I'm often drawing deep breaths!
This is a similar case. The holding frame is the place where your phone sits inside the case. It is not removeable. It is not meant to be removed! I have told him that he needs to return the case to the charity shop. Hopefully he won't come back with something equally useless.
SoCS is hosted by Linda who blogs here where you can see all the rules and see who else is taking part.
Today's prompt was "draw"

I enjoyed this clever and amusing post! (We, too, have black countertops and are forever ‘losing’ our phones).
ReplyDelete