Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Don't you hate it when this happens.....29/9/26

Well I've managed 2 blogs in 2 days but in other matters....

I decided it was time I had a go at one of the puzzles I had for my birthday.  Stupidly I didn't check its dimensions.  It doesn't fit on my flat board.  Thankfully I have a bigger mat and I've transferred it.  I'll try and post updates as I progress with it.  It comes with 2 extra activities to be done once the puzzle is completed so I'm intrigued as to what they might be.

And then there was a washing disaster - this was the one that got away!



So now I have an odd sock by the washing machine waiting for the next dark load to be done and an odd sock on top of our dresser as hubby doesn't like odd socks in his drawer.  I probably need to encourage him to be like one of our sons who will quite happily wear odd socks.  Although personally I wouldn't wear odd socks.  How about you?  


4 comments:

  1. No odd socks for me, but I rarely wear socks, odd or not!! Keep us posted on the odd socks AND on the puzzle progress! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an interesting puzzle. That is good you have another mat you can fit it on.
    I wear odd socks, I always think life is too short to be hunting for pairs. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never wear odd socks. But my kids do, and my grandkids, too. It’s like a real thing for them. I don’t know where it comes from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Washing machines like to eat socks, jigsaws are a source of frustrating for me

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.