Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “breeze.” Use it way you’d like. Have fun!
These prompts are provided by Linda who blogs here. Pop over and see who else is taking part.
Well looking out of my window there is not much of a breeze going on which is annoying as I have a whole load of washing out and I don't think it's going to be much drier now than when I put it out. Although actually Hubby put some of it out for me earlier. Pretty obvious from the way it's pegged!
| image courtesy of Magnific |
There must be some sort of breeze going on because the clouds have gathered and it looks like we will probably get some promised rain soon. I should probably get the washing in and put it on the indoor airer. Wish I'd done that in the first place.
Don't you hate it when you end up doing something twice? Doing the washing is definitely not a breeze on days like today.

I remember hanging laundry to dry outside, with my mom up in Ohio, and then rushing to get it in because it was starting to rain. We aren't allowed to have a clothesline here where I live now. We aren't even supposed to put a beach towel on the porch railing. I use the dryer all the time. It's so humid here in Florida. The laundry probably wouldn't dry anyway. Have a happy weekend, Wendy!
ReplyDeleteI love to hang laundry outside. Here in Florida thanks to the humidity, laundry dries in no time. I especially like the sheets outside...there is nothing like crisp sheets. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead. smiles
ReplyDeleteThis made me think of all the times Tim would hang the washing out and I wanted to go and "fix" i t
ReplyDelete