Well my failure to complete my 19 in 19 list of objectives hasn't deterred me from trying again this year. I've tweaked the list to try and be more specific, removed some things and added others and came up with the following:
1. Fill out weekly/daily planner
This replaces last year's "be more organised, plan ahead and waste less time" which was a bit vague. This year I'm being more specific. I have a weekly sheet that's pinned up on the fridge that hubby and I sit and do together and I've bought a new daily planner that I hope might keep me more on track. I know that |I do better when I jot down tasks for the day and work through them. I've also bought some new coloured pens so hopefully I will be inspired!
2. Garden projects: Get window boxes for front garden plus big planters. Stepping stones for rear garden.
3. Plan a lunch date/date night with Nick once a month (theatre/cinema/meal/outing)
4. Eat at 6 new-to-me restaurants
5. Complete the A – Z blogging challenge
6. Plan Family weekend for my birthday
7. Take up an exercise class (pilates)
8. Plan a road trip/holiday with hubby.
9. Visit the beach
10. Complete my reading challenge (52 books for the year)
11. Keep a gratitude diary
12. Blog at least once per week (plus regular memes)
13. Take a photo each week and blog about it.
14. Read 12 books on my TBR pile.
15. Finish knitting WIP (blanket of squares)
16. Try out a new recipe or do a bake each month
17. Visit/see Noah every month
18. Get damp treatment done in house
19. Maintain weight
20. Be kind to myself. Whilst I think it's good to set myself challenges sometimes life gets in the way or I just have days where I really can't be bothered. I need to accept this and not be hard on myself when things don't go to plan.
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.
Thanks for stopping by.