Susanne at Living to tell the Story reminds us every Friday to look back on the blessings of the week.
Well I didn't get here last week as I'd been busy preparing for a very special event. My eldest son and his family arrived here late on Friday and they've been here all week, going home on Sunday.
We hadn't seem them since last October and that was the only time we had seen Grandson Miles.
This week has been all about family and I am so thankful for:
1) All our family being together for the first time since January 2020!
Our 3 kids are sitting on the sofa with their children and then our 3 DILs are sitting in front of them. We didn't manage to get Nick and I in a photo with them - it would have been just too hard to set up.
2) We celebrated Noah's birthday a little belatedly and Rory's birthday a little early.
They will both be 3 as of next Tuesday.
3) The most recent grandbabies got to meet for the first time.
Ella, Miles and Vinny.
4) I've loved catching up with Noah, going on walks to the library and the lake and seeing the joy on his face when jumping in puddles.
5) And I have loved being able to cuddle this one in person. Who could resist that smile?
And for a bonus, all my kids and partners have either had, or have appointments for, their first vaccines!
It's going to seem very quiet in our house on Monday.
Have a good weekend all.