It's Friday! Time to look back and be thankful for the good things over the past week.
Susanne is our prompt and host for this. You can find out more here.
Here are mine:
1) Family time last weekend. It was Granddaughter Ella's birthday and all of us got together for that. I posted about it here.
2) Enough dry weather to be able to get out for walks most days. The ground is still very muddy but I don't mind that.
3) More volunteers at the Food bank. Many hands make light work as they say and definitely true there, especially when the delivery from the council arrives and it all has to be sorted and stored. Also on days like yesterday when we have to clear everything out from the Church to the storage area as there is a function at the weekend. Most weeks some things are left in the Church but full clear downs mean the storage area has to be organised to make space for the extra items. 2 volunteers had returned from last week and there was another new one yesterday. Hopefully they will all stay.
4) Many of you will know one of my DILs is American so yesterday was an important day for her although here it was a normal working day so they will celebrate Thanksgiving at the weekend. But she posted these pictures from Grandson Vinny's nursery:
I'm thankful that they have great childcare for our Grandson.
5) A knit and natter session this week. The previous one was cancelled as only a few of us were around so it was good to catch up and enjoy a good chat with like-minded people.
This weekend will be quieter for us. Hope you all have a good one especially if you're still celebrating Thanksgiving.