It's Friday so time to catch up with other like minded bloggers and look back on the week to find the good things. Our host Susanne's blog can be found here.
1) A Ladies Lunch on Tuesday with 3 of my former work colleagues. It was my turn to host. I made a reasonably healthy chicken traybake dish for the main course but then made this for dessert:
Fruit's healthy right? It required gelatine which can always be a bit hit or miss but thankfully it turned out okay and was yummy.
2) A knit and natter session on Wednesday evening which is always enjoyable.
3) A busy morning at the food bank on Thursday - lots of beneficiaries being helped.
4) A nice time with Ella on Wednesday while Nathan was out with my DIL. Although her Mummies didn't thank me for the late nap she had. But she was so sweet - she just climbed up onto my lap, snuggled in and dropped right off to sleep.
5) I still managed to fit in some walks this week to work off all those extra calories and yesterday I managed this:
in fact by the time I went to bed I'd done over 15,000 steps.
It probably won't look as good over the next few days but I'll report back on that next week.
Have a good weekend all.