It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
I didn't join in last week so I was determined to be here today. Here are mine:
1. Me time. It's been a mad 2 weeks with works going on and then a couple of funerals to attend so today I was just glad to make some me time to just chill, read and catch up on some taped TV.
2. A clean bill of health. I had my annual medication review today (I take medication to keep my blood pressure at normal levels) and it was all fine. I need to get some blood tests done but hopefully they won't throw up any issues.
3. A family outing. Last Saturday we celebrated hubby's sister's 60th birthday. All the siblings and partners got together for the day. We went for a walk in the nearby forest park during the afternoon and then for a meal in the evening. It was lovely.
4. Family Sunday lunch - all the kids and their partners were here for lunch on Sunday. It was the first time we were all together since the end of August.
5. Faith. The funerals we were at this week were both for people who had died suddenly and unexpectedly. Despite how sad these funerals were it served as a reminder that there is more than this life here on earth.
Tomorrow we're off to a happier event - a family baptism. Have a great weekend all.