If you would like to join in with the Medley click on the picture above.
1. During Red Ribbon Week a red ribbon or rubbery silicon bracelet is worn to remind others to live drug free lives and honor the sacrifices of all those who've have lost their lives fighting the war against illegal drugs.
Do you have family members or loved ones in law enforcement? Wearing any memorial ribbons or bracelets?
I don't have anyone who works in law enforcement and fortunately I haven't lost any loved ones in this way.
2. There isn't an International Day for October 30th.
What is your suggestion for a new national or international day?
I'm not sure I could come up with anything worthy of its own day. There are so many daft ones out there already I wouldn't want to add to them.
3. On this date in 1938, Orson Welles performed his radio play of H. G. Wells' The War Of The Worlds. Some people understood it to be an actual news broadcast of a Martian attack though there were disclaimers throughout the show.
Have you witnessed an example of people behaving to the contrary in spite of warnings?
No but I was watching something on TV today about how people don't follow the safety instructions for example putting on life jackets when told to. Bonus question: Did you listen to or do you stream radio shows? Listen to books or prefer reading?
I usually only listen to the radio in the car and I prefer reading books than listening to them.
4. Happy 80th Birthday, Grace Slick!
She sang with psychedelic band Jefferson Airplane and later reincarnations Jefferson Starship and Starship.
All rock 'n' rollers over the age of fifty look stupid and should retire. — Grace Slick.
Is pop music solely the domain of younger artists?
I think the Rolling Stones and Rod Stewart (and many others) would disagree.
5. Tomorrow is Halloween. Any fond memories of Trick Or Treating or escorting little ones while they made the rounds? Favorite costume?
Trick or treat wasn't really a thing here in the UK when I was growing up or even when my kids were young. It seems to be getting bigger each year now though.
Bonus question: As an adult, have you attended a Halloween party or fancy-dress ball? Sexy? Or spooky?
6. Please share with us something interesting about your week.
I will probably be a bit Bah Humbug on halloween. Keep the front lights off and pretend to be out.