Well it's been 2 weeks without a post so thanks to Susanne for reminding us on Fridays to look back on our week (or two in my case) for the good things. You can join in over here.
1) Lots of family time in the last couple of weeks. We did grandsitting on the weekend before last - Rory and Vinny on the Saturday and Nathan and Ella on the Sunday. Then on Wednesday of last week my eldest son and his family arrived from Nottingham.
They stayed until last Sunday so there was lots of cousin time and on the Friday we had them all here for lunch.
We even managed to get a picture of all of them together.
They are growing up so quickly.
2) Quick delivery from local stores - I ordered some new games for the older grandsons to play and got next day delivery. This gave them something to focus on rather than just running laps around the house when they were all here on the Friday.
3) A catch up with former work colleagues last week - we usually get together during the holiday breaks and the usual 4 of us made it plus another old colleague who I hadn't seen for ages so it was good to catch up with her. We met in the afternoon in a pub and ate there too and then I was able to get home before it got too late.
4) A trip to the library with Grandson Noah. It was lovely to have some 1:1 time with just him as we don't see him and brother Miles as much as the others.
5) Work on Maisie continues. She now has a dress and I've started her cardigan.
Hopefully I'll get the sleeves worked out - will be knitting on 4 needles which is a first for me.
We've also got decorators here at the moment working on some of the downstairs room so good to see progress on the house too.
Have a good weekend all - I think ours will be quiet after the last two busy ones!