Friday Saturday so once again it's past time to join Suzanne for Friday's Fave Five. Click here for full details.
I think I'm stuck in a revolving door! Last time I posted a FFF I started off saying I was a day late and a week behind and here we go again....
Plus yesterday's post had a few blessings mentioned in it so now I'm having to think of some more but here we go:
1) My back is better. And my knee is coping with more walking. I'm being good at doing my exercises. I combine them with cleaning my teeth! Leg lifts and sit to stand all done from the edge of the bath. I have an electric toothbrush that recommends and times 2 minutes worth of brushing and I can get the exercises done in that time!
2) Sunshine! Not much but some. Better than none especially when I want to keep up the walking.
3) More progress with the decorating project. Just need to paint the door frame and window now then we can sort out new carpet and getting things back to normal.
4) Lunch with friends. We're trying to get back into our routine for this to encourage our widowed friend to get out and we met up last Friday. I'll be hosting the next one after we all get back from various trips.
5) A simple knitting trick picked up from a blogging friend - putting a lifeline in a complicated piece of work. I'd never heard of it and wish I'd heard of it sooner when I had to unravel quite a lot of rows on my current project. But now I'm prepared!
And of course a supportive blogging network. Thanks to those who commented on yesterday's post following the recent events in London. We weren't directly affected and living in London you know there's always a risk of terror attacks but we just get on with life. We have to.
Hope you're having a good weekend whatever you're up to. It's Mother's Day here tomorrow and I'm out for lunch with 2 of the kids and their wives. Looking forward to it.