Friday 20 October 2023

And now they are 3!

I was going to do a post about our weekend in Loughborough but it needs photos and they are on Hubby's phone so it will have to wait.

Instead I'll post about 2 of my favourite little people, Vinny and Miles who have both just turned 3.








Vinny was the first to turn 3.  We spent some time at the park with brother Rory and cousins Nathan and Ella before going back to my son's flat for an indoor picnic, presents and cake.

We didn't see Miles on his actual birthday but we caught up with him on the way back from Yorkshire before heading on to Loughborough.





I "borrowed" these pics from his Mummy (courtesy of Facebook).  You might be able to tell that both boys are big fans of dinosaurs lol.

And very smiley!

And in case you haven't had enough cuteness, we seem to be starting an umbrella trend:


 

We've had plenty of rain recently.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Wendy!! Three already!! Wonderful blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think three is a fabulous age. They are chatty, imaginative and full of energy. Enjoy the moments you have together as I'm sure you do.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.