Friday 9 November 2018

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off on hols we go!

Oh my goodness this trip has come around so quickly.

This last week has been hectic getting last minute bits and pieces, doing the usual 2 days with Nathan and then helping Rory's parents out with getting washing done and dried - they're off on the trip too!

The days have just flown by.  No time for a proper post but I am packed apart from a few little things to do in the morning.  Our hotels are booked and our transport and we're being collected from the airport tomorrow.

I'm so tired I'm hoping I sleep on the plane but I probably won't.

I'm going to try and remember to take photos - I have remembered to pack the camera!  We should have internet but I'm only taking my ipad so I probably won't post anything until we get back.  Apologies in advance if I don't keep up with you while we're away.  I'll hopefully be otherwise engaged!

7 comments:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.