Friday, 2 November 2018
Friday's Fave Five - 2/11/18
It's Friday again so it's time to think back on five good things over the last week.
This challenge is hosted by Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story. Pop over there to find out more and check out other participants.
1) Visa approval for hubby to enter Canada. We had to jump through extra hoops for his electronic visa but it's sorted so one less thing to worry about.
2) A successful shopping trip to get warm coats etc for our forthcoming trip.
3) A catch up with a friend. How can weeks pass so quickly?
4) Easy tasty meals from Hello Fresh.
5) Dinner at our son and DIL's and of course time with Rory. I've seen a lot of him this week - I went over on Wednesday to give Liz a break and then they had us for dinner on Thursday and I got to give him a bath. I kept an eye on him here this morning while Liz went to get her hair cut and they stayed for lunch. He's such a cutie - especially in his Halloween outfit!
Noah also joined in the fun but for Nathan it was all too much! Although he had fun later giving out treats to all the children who called at his house.
Have a good weekend all.