Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “familiar.”
Linda provides the prompts for these posts and the link up is here.
I'm sure we're all familiar with the idea of familiars if you've read the Philip Pullman books or anything similar. Linda talked about naming a spider in her kitchen Mildred. I followed that up with naming a spider in my spare bedroom Elsie.
Well I'm not sure that Elsie actually exists. I haven't seen her. My son claims to have seen her while he was staying here but she's proved elusive to me. To be fair I don't spend a lot of time in the spare bedroom so it's not surprising I haven't seen her. She probably a bit lonely in there all on her own. Unless she's brought some friends in to keep her company. I do hope not!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.
Thanks for stopping by.