Monday 18 February 2013

2 Blogs in as many days! :)

It doesn't take much to confuse me.  I came up with the title above and then looked at my previous post to find it was dated yesterday.  That can't be right I thought, I'm sure I posted it Saturday and today is Monday, isn't it?  It's hard to keep track of days when you're on holiday.

Anyway of course it felt like Saturday when I posted but it had actually ticked over into Sunday.  I'm definitely a night owl.

I had a lazy weekend, recharging some batteries.  Hubby and eldest son have gone skiing in France with quite a few other family members.  And before anyone expresses surprise, I DID NOT WANT TO GO!  I had the opportunity to go but gracefully declined.  This ageing body of mine is not up for skiing.  And I'm not a fan of the cold.  I have been skiing in the past but quite a few years ago.  In my opinion you need to be fit to ski and I am definitely not fit.  I haven't been doing any exercise for ages.  I blamed a lot on the frozen shoulder I developed last summer.  But I won't be hanging onto that excuse much longer - it is thawing!  Yay I can do my bra up normally and don't have to get assistance with dress zips etc.  It has taken a while but it's definitely on the mend.  I have walked to the shops twice since Friday so that counts as exercise since I usually take the car.

I've got a fair amount of work to get through but I'm interspersing that with doing things I want to do.  I even got out the jigsaw puzzle I started months ago.  It's really challenging but I've made some progress. I also did some knitting while watching TV last night.

Now it's time to prepare dinner - one downside of hubby being away, I have to remember how to cook!  But at least I sleep better without the snoring ;)  and I get to choose what music to play.  Yep I'm listening to music.  A good sign.


2 comments:

  1. Make the most of it while it lasts is what I say! Am about to forward you an email. .......

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.