Sunday 4 January 2015

Lots of steps!

Since my last blog hubby and I have managed 2 walks. We walked on Tuesday and again today. Just out and about in our local area and just over a couple of miles each time but it's a start.  I was especially pleased we kept to our plan today as it was quite a miserable day.  We'd agreed to do a walk at the weekend and the rain forecast for yesterday arrived as promised.  Today was supposed to be much better but it turned out to still be horrible although it didn't rain.  Wellies were needed as the common was very muddy.

The plan is to walk at the weekend and maybe fit another walk in during the week.  We'll see how we get on.

Tomorrow we're both back to work after a two week break.  It's not going to be easy.

Positive thoughts! 

3 comments:

  1. Walking is wonderful and you are lucky to have a partner to walk with. I have found that just a brief walk has helped keep the pounds off and even gives me energy. I hope your weather improves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! The weather puts me off at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're inspiring me to get out there and walk!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.