1. Do your goals and dreams energize or exhaust you? Elaborate.
I think they can do both. Trying to meet goals or make a dream happen can be hard work and therefore exhausting sometimes. But when a plan falls in place or a goal is met it the feeling of success can be energising.
2. July 23rd is national lemon day. Are you a fan of this flavour? What's a favourite dish or beverage you enjoy that calls for lemons?
Not my favourite flavour but I don't dislike it. I enjoy a lemon meringue pie or a lemon tart. I'll drink lemonade (unless it's homemade and really tart!) but don't bother serving me lemon tea thank you.
3. "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"...is this something you're pretty good at managing? Have you had to do this recently? If so tell us about it.
I haven't had to do this recently and probably not quite the same thing but when I left my job (not of my own choosing) and was feeling a bit lost I ended up in the right place to help a relative going through cancer treatment.
4. Something you love that is lemon yellow in colour?
Daffodils.
5. How would you describe your attention to detail?
Absorbing! I can end up going down rabbit holes with planning things sometimes lol.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Our temps have dropped this week to mid 20s (C) so it's much more comfortable and sleeping has been better too. I'm sure the extreme heat will return at some point but for now I'm enjoyed summertime.
Ohh! I never thought of lemon meringue pie, I do like that but lemon is not one of my favourite flavours.
ReplyDeleteThis cooler weather is so nice, today is just perfect at 18C at the moment!
No lemon tea, alright I got it. Hee Hee, I had to chuckle because lemon/ginger tea is a favorite in this house.
ReplyDeleteI love that you said 'absorbing' in #5!!! I can be like that too. ;-)
I like milk in my hot tea but in our southern sweet tea I need a lot of lemon. In restaurants I tend to order half and half which is half tea half lemonade and I love that. I'm glad you've cooled off. It's still really sticky hot here, but we have ac so sleeping isn't a problem. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteAs much as I love lemon desserts, I am not a fan of lemon tea either!
ReplyDeleteThe weather has cooled here too, it's currently about 17 Celsius, but this weekend both days the high is about 34 celsius... so ya know, give & take haha
ReplyDelete