Sunday, 2 August 2026

Weekly Photos - In need of improvement! 2/8/26

Well I did say "cheese" this week as we had our photo taken at The Hub on Thursday


We were saying goodbye to Tia (in the lemon dress) who has been volunteering with us for a little while but she's starting a new job next week and will no longer be able to juggle her work and volunteering.  She will be missed as she was always a ray of sunshine at our sessions.  To the left of Tia is Sharon the Hub Manager and I am second from the right.  It looks like I've cut my hair short but it's just pinned back.  It's been so hot I haven't worn it down in weeks.

As for taking pictures this week well it's a FAIL!

I did take some pictures of the swans and their cygnets last Sunday which I posted here but the only other photo I took was this one:


Yes it's my shopping list, complete with shadow lol.  We keep the whiteboard on the fridge and then I just take a photo of it before doing the shopping rather than write it out on a piece of paper that I usually can't find once I get to the supermarket.  Of course I have left my phone behind on occasions so then I've had to try and do the shopping from memory.  Never a good idea.  This list isn't too bad but sometimes Hubby decides to be creative about how he puts an item on there and then I need translation assistance.

Thankfully my DIL Amy is much better at taking photos and she took loads during their recent visit to Vermont and she posted them all on her Instagram stories so we could all follow along.  It was lovely to see the cousins having a great time together.  Can't wait for Christmas when we'll all be together again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.