Tuesday 12 September 2017

Review: I See You

I See You I See You by Clare Mackintosh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Zoe Walker sees her photo in the classifieds section of a London newspaper, she is determined to find out why it's there. There's no explanation, no website: just a grainy image and a phone number. She takes it home to her family, who are convinced it's just someone who looks like Zoe. But the next day the advert shows a photo of a different woman, and another the day after that.

Is it a mistake? A coincidence? Or is someone keeping track of every move they make?

When one of the women is murdered Zoe becomes convinced she is being watched and followed and, after a terrifying discovery, she and her daughter Katie find themselves in grave danger.

Perhaps not quite as good as her debut (no jaw dropping twists along the way) this was still a great read which I thoroughly enjoyed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.