Saturday 14 September 2019

Friday's Fave Five - 13/9/19


It's still Friday, just, so it's time to share 5 things I'm grateful for this week. This meme is hosted by Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story. Pop over there for more details and to see who else is taking part.

Here are my 5 for this week:

1) No mishaps with Grandson Rory this week. He gave me a few scares as he's walking more and more but he's still very wobbly at times but he loves doing it.

2) Getting rid of some clutter. We took part in a jumble trail last weekend (think yard sale) and although I still have stuff to get rid of it's all gathered together now and there is a plan in place!

3) Catching up with one of my sister in laws. She had some things I needed to collect that had got left behing at the family holiday so I popped over one afternoon and we had a good natter over a cup of tea.

4) Catch up TV. I've been so tired most evenings that I've not really watched much TV but thankfully I can either record programmes or watch them on catch up when I have more energy and time. Hello Fresh meals have also been a blessing as well. The two days I do with Rory are quite long so it is tiring but I don't help myself by not going to bed very early!

5) A visit to Grandson Nathan today. It's almost 2 weeks since I'd seen him and after seeing him twice a week regularly that felt like a long time. He's attending nursery 4 days a week now and my DIL stays home with him on Fridays. He's talking more and more and today he was sporting a haircut. I had dinner there and stayed until he went to bed. He was very tired as it was a bit later than usual so hopefully he went to sleep quickly.

Talking of which, I should be getting to sleep now too.

Enjoy the weekend all.

9 comments:

  1. Oh boy do I hear you on the sleep, sigh. I have very long days and usually I'm in bed by 7:30.

    I hope you have a great weekend, smiles. Thanks for visiting my blog, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a nice week with two of your grandsons, and catching up with family. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a nice week with your grandchildren.
    Hopefully you will have good sleep this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun weekend. I always enjoy catching up with you on these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathan is in preschool? How do they grow so quickly?? I'm glad you had that time with him.
    And now Rory is walking.
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful week. I love spending time with my grandchildren. It’s my very favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does feel good to get rid of clutter. No matter how many times we clear stuff out, we have more to do in another year or so. But that's life, I guess. :-) Glad you had some great time with your grandkids and sister-in-law. I haven't tried Hello Fresh but I do like to keep some simple and quick meal ideas on hand for those busy days. We have a few things we like to record and watch on TV--nice to relax by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Decluttering always does feel good. How do we collect so much? Sounds like lovely time spent with your grandkids. I always record my fave shows so that I can watch when I feel like it or have the time. Lately some nights the tv doesn't even get turned on.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.