Saturday, 7 December 2019
Friday's Fave Five - late again!
I seem to be making a habit of posting this on Saturday! This is the third week running I've been a day late but it's still good to look back and reflect on the good things right?
This meme is hosted by Susanne over at "Living to Tell the Story". Pop over there to see who else is taking part.
Here are my 5 for this week:
1) Time with Nathan on Saturday. We babysat while his Mummies went to the theatre. It was during the day this time so it was good to be able to have time with him awake. I miss looking after him now he's at nursery as we don't see him quite as often. He is getting so talkative now although sometimes it's a bit of a challenge to work out what he's saying lol.
2) I finally finished a crafting project that feels like it has been on the go FOREVER! Enough said.
3) Good train services. I usually drive when I look after Rory but there were works going on at their building which meant parking was restricted. I opted to take the train this week so I'm grateful that there were no hold ups/cancellations. The trains run frequently too - every 10 minutes. (It also meant an increase in steps on those days due to the walks to and from the stations!)
4) The safe arrival of baby Martha. This is the second daughter for one of Nick's nephews. She was a couple of weeks early but both Mother and baby are doing fine and are now at home. It's always a blessing to hear a new baby has arrived safe and well.
5) Motivation - this week I actually took some steps towards getting rid of some of the things we had left from doing the jumble trail (yard sale) back in September. I posted some items on one of our local freebie sites and washed a load of clothes that can now go to a local charity shop. These things had been stored away so that they weren't getting in my way but they definitely need to be gone!
Hope you've all had a good week and enjoy the rest of the weekend.