Tuesday 16 March 2021

21 in 21 - Weekly Photo #11 - w/c 15/3/21


We're still getting to know our local area and I'm trying to vary my walking routes when I can.

Today I took a shortcut under the railway line and spotted these:

This was on the path that runs alongside the river which runs under the railway at this point



And this is on the house that the path leading under the railway runs beside. 

Normally we walk past the shortcut and continue up the road so I'd not noticed the owls before.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are great! I love the wooden sculpture especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only assume you have owls nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is not much to tell in these times ! Here they changed the rules again and closed all shops and hairdressers. The borders are closed too and Dario can't come. Anyway I am not allowed to see Ric because of the Virus. I have to pick up his laundry at the reception and leave there the fresh one. I am so fed up with this situation, but my friends and I will continue as we did before. Unfortunately our dear government has not ordered enough vaccins and the vaccination is a mess for only 11 million people !!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.