Monday 6 May 2024

A-Z Challenge 2024 - Reflections Post


Well I completed the challenge in that I posted for every letter of the alphabet and on time!  (Although some came close to the wire.)

Did I win?

I'm not sure that I did.  There's a lot going on in our house right now so I'm not sure that I gave the same amount of input as I've done in some of the previous years of taking part.  I certainly didn't find time to check out too many new blogs but I did try to visit those of people who had visited mine.

Thank you to all those who did, especially if you left a comment.  Apologies if I missed getting back to you.

Thanks also to the A to Z Team (Arlee Bird, J Lenni Dorner, Zalka Csenge Virág, John Holton, Jayden R Vincente, and Ronel) who supported everyone through the challenge and do such a great job every year.

There were lots of suggestions from the team of what to consider for this post (read more here) but if I tried to address all of them this post would probably never see the light of day.

For me one of the main reasons for doing the challenge is to try and keep my blog active and interesting and to stretch my writing.  Well I need to work on the being active part as this is the first post I've done since completing the challenge!  I'm also not sure that I really stretched myself as there was very little forward planning done apart from drafting out what each letter would be.  Many of the posts were written either on the day or maybe a day or two in advance.

But, having said all that I expect to be doing it all over again next year!

7 comments:

  1. I think you did a marvelous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it!!! High Fives!!!
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job, Wendy, and I enjoyed every post!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this one as I found it interesting to see more of the area where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been participating in some new (to me) link parties and that is helping me get my rhythm back. Life is busy but I'm trying to make the time to write more again. My blog muscles are weak and need exercising. Congrats on finishing the challenge. It's a lot of writing I know. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on completing the 2024 A to Z. Good job!
    https://dacairns.com.au/blog/f/the-jury-is-out

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.