Tuesday 8 September 2020

20 in 20 - Weekly Photo #35 - 30/8/20

Oops late again with this post.


Back in the day when we used to wander up to our local shops on a Saturday morning (or at least when hubby did)  we would pick up the Saturday paper and we would challenge ourselves to the pub quiz.  If any of the kids were around they would join in too.  And we'd keep the paper for a while in case they visited later as they would still enjoy seeing who could get the best score.

Of course we haven't been venturing very far in these strange times and you can no longer get papers delivered easily so last weekend was a rare treat.

I managed to beat hubby but then we sent it to the kids and I think many of them walloped us.  It was still fun challenging our brains.  (Or lack of them!)


2 comments:

  1. I haven't bothered with a paper for weeks. I do enjoy a good quiz though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get our local newspaper delivered every day. Our paper has a daily "Jumble" that Joe likes to do now and then but I am terrible at puzzles like that. Glad you had a fun time with the questions last weekend and congrats on beating your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.