Thanks to Joyce for the questions. The link up is here.
2. In what area of your life do you tend to 'wing it'? Is this an area you should be winging?
I don't usually wing it. I'm a planner and I like to be organised.
3. A favourite book, song, or movie that relates to flight in some way?
Well the only thing that sprang to mind was the movie "Top Gun". One of these days I might get around to watching the sequel lol.
4. Soft serve, gelato, sherbet, frozen yogurt, or good old fashioned ice cream...what's your pleasure? Your favourite flavour? How often do you indulge?
Well we usually just have old fashioned ice cream in our freezer and mostly vanilla because it goes well with a lot of things but my favourite flavour would be chocolate or salted caramel. We did have some lovely soft serve when we visited our son in Vermont, and of course we visited the Ben and Jerry's factory. They have way too many flavours to choose from lol.
5. I never get tired of spending time with the Grandkids.6. Insert your own random thought here.
I didn't get around to many blog visits last week so thank you if you left me a comment. I'm hoping to do better this week - I even had this post done last night and scheduled to post today!
The thought of flying terrifies me and flying overnight would put me off even more but I think if I had someone to visit which needed a flight I would soon get over my fear!
ReplyDeleteI never even thought of Top Gun, the sequel isn't bad but still not as good as the first one.
Oh, Top Gun is a good answer! I’m in agreement with you on flying. Necessary but not very pleasant.
ReplyDeleteJoyce gave us another fun Hodgepodge! I haven't seen Top Gun. Maybe I need to look it up! I'm with you on flying. I don't mind the flying part, but loathe the whole airport part of it. Have a happy rest of the week/weekend! xo
ReplyDeleteI might have liked the sequel to Top Gun more than the original. I enjoyed both though. Ah yes, the joys of living an ocean away from your kids. It's refining : ) I've been busy and struggling to get caught up reading around. Sometimes something has to give to make room for real life.Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteWe saw the sequel of Top Gun in the theater, and it was awesome. Like Joyce said, I liked it better than the original.
ReplyDeleteI like your answers
ReplyDeleteI still have no access to my Dashboard ! Google became so complicated or it's me who doesn't understand. So I read the Hodgepodgers and those I know I just tell that I am unable to post ! I am missing it ! Here too it cooled down, from 34°C to 17°, not so easy to bear !
ReplyDeleteHi Wendy, Life can get super busy, even when we are retired! I am more worried about being able to sleep on my next flight because it is going to Israel and it is a long flight. For the most part, I am detailed but once in a while I make a snap decision. Top Gun 2 was good! Grandkids are the best!
ReplyDeleteWasn't the Ben & Jerry's factory in Vermont so interesting?!?!?! I loved our tour of it!
ReplyDelete