Susanne at Living to tell the Story reminds us every Friday to look back on the blessings of the week. Here are mine:
1) A quiet week and good weather. My daughter and her family have been away on holiday this week so although that has meant looking after their cat there haven't been any requests for picking Nathan up from nursery or babysitting for them. I've done quite a lot of reading!
2) Babysitting for Rory & Vinny on Wednesday. We went over late afternoon and put them to bed without too much hassle while our son & DIL went out for a meal. First time they've done that in a long time. It's a blessing for us as we love seeing all the grandkids.
3) Our anniversary (also on Wednesday) - 37 years married to this wonderful man.
The confetti got everywhere!
We didn't do anything special to celebrate as we were babysitting but I do have some lovely flowers. I always love having fresh flowers in the house.
4) A visit to one of Nick's sisters on Tuesday. We hadn't seen her for a while so it was lovely to catch up.
5) Walking. I didn't walk on Wednesday but I've managed to walk on the other days and I'm planning to go out later. The weather has been lovely and warm this week so I've tended to go out late afternoon/early evening when it starts to cool down. Hubby has been going on a few organised walks and doing a fitness class twice a week and this morning he started a 6 week course to get running. He's putting me to shame so I'm trying to at least keep my walking going and increasing my distances.
We currently don't have any plans for the weekend but my daugher and her family are home today so I expect we'll catch up with them at some point.
Enjoy your weekend!