Well it's Friday again and time to look back on the blessings of the week and then head over to Susanne's page to share them with others. (Here - Living to Tell the Story )
1) Spending time at my daughter's helping to do some sorting as they prepare to move house. So glad I'm retired!
2) Spending time with Grandkids - we saw all four London based little ones this week. Of course we miss the other 2 but hopefully we'll see them again too.
Can't believe Ella will be 8 months tomorrow.
3) A negative COVID test. I agreed to take part in a research project which involved taking a test and sending it off. I did the test last Saturday and the result came through on Tuesday as negative. Of course it does rely on me having administered the test correctly. (Test results at the test centres for anyone with symptoms come through much quicker.)
4) We had torrential rain during the week but fortunately we weren't flooded as some areas of London were and even those areas weren't as badly hit as some areas of Europe. And now we have lots of sunshine. It's definitely summer!
5) I'm keeping up my walking but the hot weather means I'm tending to walk in the evening when it's cooler. I managed just over 3 miles tonight and spotted this little fellow:
No idea what bird it is but the red stripe on its head caught my eye. Name that bird anyone?
Have a good weekend all.