Susanne at Living to tell the Story reminds us every Friday to look back on the blessings of the week. Here are mine:
1) A better week. I've been getting back into my regular routines and walking so I feel much better for that. And I'm here on time for once!
2) A trip to the library. Some for me and some for the Grandkids!
3) Sun between the rain showers. There have been a lot of showers this week but in between we've had some nice spells of sunshine and it's been nice and warm rather than unbearably hot. Hubby even managed to get the grass cut before it got too wet.
4) I survived a whole day babysitting Vinny. My DIL is back at work now and Daddy is home looking after the kids. Today however he's gone off to Liverpool for a stag weekend so I had Vinny all day. The first time I've done that but he was really good. He's crawling now and trying to pull himself up on everything so he needs watching every second. He also doesn't like to nap for long - he managed 35 minutes twice today so not a lot of rest for Nanny! We went out to the shops this morning and then to the park in the afternoon to break the day up.
A ride in the buggy helps with napping!
5) Convenience meals! Hubby has been out with uni friends today but obviously I didn't want to have to come home and cook so I grabbed a dinner I could just throw in the oven for tonight. I'll probably wash it down with a glass of wine!
Have a good weekend all.