Susanne usually hosts this on Fridays but she's taking a break this week as she has family visiting. The idea is to look back on the week and write about 5 things that we are grateful for. Even on uneventful weeks (which lots of mine have been during this pandemic!) there are always things to be found and it's a good habit.
So although there's no link up this week I'm still listing my faves which are:
1) Got some tests out of the way this week. Hopefully results will be back soon. I'm not particularly worried about them and I wrote more about them here.
2) I lost my Fitbit this week, not something I'm grateful for, but I am grateful that I was able to order a replacement and it's currently on its way. Should arrive by Monday or Tuesday.
3) A neighbour who likes to share. The neighbour to our left has a bigger garden than ours and the bottom section is used for growing fruits and vegetables. There are only the two of them (although they do have family close by) and we have already benefitted from some broccoli and runner beans. I now have some cooking apples which I shall turn into a crumble over the weekend.
4) DIL Amy seems to be much better after her bout of Covid and she was able to complete her first day back at work today after her maternity leave for Miles.
5) Grandson Nathan is asleep! He's having his first sleepover here at Nanny & Grandpa's. We've looked after him overnight before (when Ella was born) but at his house, never here. He was a bit of pickle when it came to going to bed but I did eventually get him settled and asleep. He rarely sleeps right through the night though so the test will be when he wakes as that's when he'll probably want Mummy Becca. We shall see. Wish me luck! His Mummies are coming over in the morning to collect him then I think we'll need a rest.
Enjoy the weekend!