Saturday 1 October 2022

Yearning - 1/10/22

Click here for more info on this challenge.

This is my second post for this Z-A challenge and I'm using the team's prompt for Y which is Yearning.

Right now I am yearning for chocolate.  It's my downfall.  I made the mistake of ordering a box of Lindor chocolates with our shopping order that came yesterday and they are calling to me.



These ones.  Can you resist?  I am having great difficulty right now but I shall resist.

Now don't start thinking how good I am.  Well yes I am good but not when it comes to chocolate.  I've already had a Millionaire's slice today.  And this evening I had a Chocolate  Crunchy Cookies Magnum although in my defence for that it was a mini version not the full size one.

But of course this challenge started with the prompt Zero Excuses so I will continue to make no excuse for my lapses when it comes to eating chocolate but I will carry on yearning for the Lindor ones.  Well at least until tomorrow.  I'm off to bed now that I'm on track for this challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Guess I should get on the ball with this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, my favorite candy, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have trouble resisting chocolate too, so can feel your pain!! LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot resist chocolate. If I buy it I have to eat it. I know I'm pathetic, just no will power at all. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For several months now I am an anti-sweet girl ! Everything which is sweet I avoid. But that can change from one day to the other and I would eat a lot of sweet things !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving Dark Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.