Friday, 5 August 2016
Friday's Fave Five - 5/8/16
It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Here are my 5 for this week:
1) Afternoon tea with my daughter. This was a belated birthday treat for me from her. We went to the conservatory at the Barbican Centre. It was lovely and it was good spending quality time with her.
The conservatory has so many wonderful plants in it and it is like an oasis in the middle of a concrete jungle that the Barbican Centre feels like. The tea was pretty good too!
2) Feeling fitter. Well motivated to get fitter. Our family group is still going strong and several of us have managed to get out and continue with the C25K app. I've managed to complete the first week and hubby even joined me on two mornings.
Not a very flattering photo but evidence that we had just been running!
3) Peace and quiet. Today I have the house to myself and it's lovely.
4) Crossing things off the to do list. This week I've managed to sort out a wine rack in the kitchen for red wine. Previously all our wine was in the cellar but in the winter that means the red wine is too cold. I also managed to wash, dry and iron my net curtains from our lounge today. A job I've been meaning to do for ages.
5) Catching up with my best friend on Monday. She was a teacher so getting together was always a holiday thing but she's just retired so hopefully we'll be seeing more of one another.
Have a good weekend all!