Wednesday's Hodgepodge is brought to us courtesy of Joyce at
Pop over there to see other posts and if you want to join in add the link to your Hodgepodge blog post to the Linky List at the end of Joyce's post and don’t forget to visit at least your neighbours on the list.
Well dance is the one that appeals to me most but I’ve actually been trying to do an app that takes you from couch to being able to run a 5K distance. Hubby has been trying to keep up too but we haven’t got very far yet!
2. Bertrand Russell is quoted as saying, 'To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.' Agree or disagree? Explain.
Well that’s a deep thought. I guess if you have everything you don’t always appreciate what you’ve got.
3. August 17th is National Thriftshop Day...are you a 'thrifter'? If so, tell us about one of your best or favorite finds.
I’m not a great “thrifter” although I do check out the special offers when grocery shopping. Hubby is better at it than me.
4. On a scale of 1-10 (with 1= almost none and 10=loads) how would you rate your sense of wanderlust? What kicks your wanderlust into high gear?
Oh I’m definitely down at the bottom of the scale on that.
5. Has life felt more like a marathon or sprint so far this month? How so?
A bit of both with a wedding taking place.
6. What do you need to get a jump on before fall officially arrives?
Updating my house to do list so that I’m ready to get on with some tasks once the summer holidays are over.
7. What's the last thing you did with friends or family where you lost track of time?
Attended my son’s wedding. The day just flew by.
8. Insert your own random thought here.Well the wedding certainly dominates this post but if you’d like the full details and photos you can check them out here.
And for those of you are keeping up with Poppy's progress this was taken on Saturday. She is doing really well so thanks again for all your kind words and prayers.