It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
I missed last week - the weekend was a little bit busy! My five this week are:
1. Getting our daughter safely moved to her new house. They had a removal company do the actual moving but we helped pack up and then did a LOT of unpacking at the weekend. But the house is lovely and just what they need with the baby on the way.
2. Lunch out with friends from Church. One of the ladies organised it at the pub at the end of my road. They opted for the Seniors lunch rather than a Christmas dinner. This is for over 60's so I was a bit of an interloper but I didn't get challenged. Not sure if I'm cross that they might think I'm 60+ or just glad to get the cheaper price! lol
3. A visit to my brother and his wife in their new house. They've moved a bit further away from London but it only took us an hour to get there. The house is lovely but they are planning lots of work on it.
4. Successful Christmas shopping. I was out for ages on Thursday buying presents and today I started getting food bits and pieces. I also got a lot of presents wrapped today. For once I don't feel like I'm chasing my tail!
5. Trying out a new recipe and it tasting good! (Homemade meatballs in a wine and tomato sauce topped with mozzerella and parmesan.)
I think my new year resolution must be to take more photos!