It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
My five this week:
1. Attending a concert of the choir my DIL sings with. She had a solo to sing and it was beautiful.
2. Reading at Mass - it's always a bit nerve-wracking but I do feel good about doing it.
3. Finishing a crochet project I've been working on.
I made the bunting in the picture for myself last year. I've now finished 3 to give to each of our kids for their homes. Hopefully they will like it.
4. Being able to share the news that my daughter is pregnant and we are going to be Grandparents. It's been an anxious few weeks but she is now 12 weeks pregnant and feels ok about making the announcement.
5. My advent calendar - bought by my Daughter & DIL as a thank you for helping them prepare for moving. Lindt chocolate is my favourite. Might have trouble waiting for Christmas Eve!
Have a good weekend all!