Joyce sets the questions. If you want to join in, post a link to your post here
1. What are your ingredients for a perfect Saturday?
A lie in, followed by a cooked breakfast - egg bacon etc. Then reading the paper and doing the quiz together. Preferably all with family. Then maybe a relaxed walk or outing of some sort.
How to listen.
3. What's something you ate as a child you can't stand now as an adult?
Nothing but there are many things I wouldn't eat as a child that I do eat now, especially green vegetables lol
4. Something parenting has taught you? If you're not a parent tell us one important lesson you learned from your own parents.
You can't always be in control
5. Share a favorite quote or saying about mothers or motherhood.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We're away at the moment so I only have my phone and iPad. I wanted to catch the Hodgepodge but composing a post on the iPad is a pain. So no fancy quotes, no pics and the layout is probably all askew but I'm here! Except I'm really in Norfolk having a lovely time.