Well I'm a day late here and I don't really have an excuse. But it's still good to reflect on the past week and find 5 things to be thankful for and then share them over at Susanne's blog - Living to tell the Story.
I decided to swap the snowy picture for the one above - the birds have been using our feeders a lot this week and the snow has been replaced with rain on and off. We may get more snow tomorrow but hopefully it will miss us. Roll on spring.
Anyway here are my 5 faves for last week:
1) Hubby had his first Covid jab yesterday. We had to travel back to our old area and there was quite a queue when I dropped him off but he was done and ready to be picked up in about 45 minutes so not too bad.
Hopefully he'll get his reminder ok for the 2nd dose as we've now, finally, registered with a local GP. I'll have to wait a bit longer for mine.
2) A zoom call with all our kids last Saturday. We did the pub quiz from the newspaper, something we all enjoy but it can get a bit competitive lol. They're all doing ok which is a blessing in itself but I think we're all finding this current lockdown hard.
3) Another zoom call, this time with hubby's siblings. We chatted for nearly 2 hours. It's lovely but it can be hard to hear everything being said when there are 14 of you trying to get a word in edgeways lol.
4) Some sunshine amongst the rain. It has been quite a wet week but there were some sunny spells and a couple of lovely sunsets. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of those.
5) Reading time. I've had a bit of a lazy week (apart from our usual 2 days at our daughter's where I don't sit down much at all!) so I've done quite a bit of reading this week.
So another week in lockdown survived. It's hard but it's good being able to chat to the kids and they keep us supplied with lots of pics and videos of the kids to cheer us up. This is one of my favourites at the moment:
Enjoy the rest of the weekend all!