Thanks as always to our host Susanne over at Living to tell the Story for reminding us on Fridays to take time to find the good things from the week.
Here are mine:
1) New windows. We had all our rear windows replaced this week. They were quite old and several of them the seals had gone and there was condensation between the double glazing. They also were a less secure design. Now we have lovely new ones and that's one big job done.
It was a bit chilly after the old ones were removed and the new ones weren't in!
2) Online shopping! Although restrictions are easing I'm still not rushing out to the shops so this week I've done quite a lot of shopping online - we've gained a cot and a toddler bed ready for when our son comes to stay so I needed bedding for those. We also need to replace our main shower so that arrived today and the plumber is booked for next Tuesday. I also bought a cheap buggy to use with the grandkids.
3) Curtains in our bedroom. I bought them a while ago but hadn't got around to gathering the tops and hanging them. Well now they are done and they make the room so much darker at night which helps with sleeping.
4) Celebrating our daughter's birthday yesterday. We joined them for a Thai takeaway which we all enjoyed. We hadn't had Thai food for ages - pre-Covid!
And there was cake!
5) We also got to do bedtime with Nathan.
Have a good weekend all.