Friday 10 May 2019

Review: They All Fall Down

They All Fall Down They All Fall Down by Tammy Cohen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
 
She knows there’s a killer on the loose.
But no-one believes her.
Will she be next?

Hannah had a normal life – a loving husband, a good job. Until she did something shocking.

Now she’s in a psychiatric clinic. It should be a safe place. But patients keep dying.

The doctors say it’s suicide. Hannah knows they’re lying.

Can she make anyone believe her before the killer strikes again?


Cohen drip feeds information so it's hard to get a handle on what has happened to leave Hannah in a psychiatric clinic, but there are frequent references to Emily, her baby so you know it's dark. But nothing, and no one is quite as it seems.

I didn't manage it in one sitting but I did finish it within a day - it's gripping!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.