Welcome to my blog. It's mainly a log of my day to day life and things that interest me. Feel free to leave me constructive comments.
Wednesday, 22 May 2019
Wednesday Medley - 22/5/19
The Wednesday Medley is hosted by Terri over at Your Friend from Florida.
The questions usually start with the National Day and follow on from there. No rules and there is no obligation. Link up if you want to over at Terri's site and see who else is joining in the fun.
We're skipping ahead to Friday's National Day today - it's all about the Road Trip!
1. Have you ever done a spur-of-the-moment road trip? Where did it take you?
I don't think I have done a spur of the moment trip - I'm too much of a planner.
2. If time and money wasn't an issue, what roads would you choose to travel and how long would you be gone?
So many options! A trip across the USA would be good but New Zealand is also tempting and we only saw a very small part of Australia when we visited. I couldn't be gone too long because I'd miss the Grandkids too much.
3. When you go on a long road trip, what snacks and beverages do you take? Do you pack a picnic? Does the back seat turn into a nest?
As long as I've got water and chocolate I'm good. But it depends on the trip as to what we pack. Could be a picnic or we might find somewhere to eat lunch. No nest on my back seat.
4. Please tell us about something interesting or strange you have seen on the side of the road.
I don't think I've ever seen anything particularly strange.
5. Who does the driving when you head out in the car? Do you stop in the rest areas along our Interstate highways when you have to use the facilities, or do you choose a fast-food restaurant or gas station instead? Not TMI... inquiring minds want to know!
I usually do the driving - hubby suffers from sleep apnoea so he gets tried easily when driving. Once I need a facility I'm not fussy about where it is. When you've got to go ......
6. Please share something with us about your week so far.
It's been a busy week already but counting the weekend I've seen all 3 grandsons so a good week for me.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You (and they) are so blessed to be able to see your grandbabies so often! Our grew up in New Jersey while we live in Florida, so 1,600 miles away. We missed so much of their growing up. Thanks for joining the Medley today, Wendy! It has been fun reading about road trips!!ReplyDelete