Friday 7 February 2020

20 in 20 - Photo of the Week #5 2/2/20


Now we've decided to move house I need to seriously sort and declutter.  I made a start this week in our box room that served as an office space at one point but more recently has become a dumping ground for anything we didn't know what to do with.  It's a really useful storage area because it has shelving on both sides but .....once the shelves were full things began to pile up on the floor.

I knew that somewhere in there was this box of books.  They are ones I kept from when our kids were little and I've been wanting to dig them out for ages now that we have grandchildren.  There are some lovely ones in there, including the complete Winnie the Pooh, Wind in the Willows and lots of other favourites.  I'm looking forward to reading them to the grandchildren.  Especially as now they are on a bookshelf where they are easily accessible.  (2nd shelf down)






4 comments:

  1. Reading to the little ones is so important! They will love the new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I must be living under a rock, grin. I am so happy for you Wendy.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.