Friday's Fave Five is hosted by Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story.
The idea is to step back and think about the good things from the previous week and list your favourite five. Then pop over to Susanne's blog and join up with the other people taking part.
Well I'm a day late again this week but yesterday I was just too tired to get a post done but here are my five for the week.
1) We're house hunting again! Our buyers are still good to go so now we just have to find a house we like and get an offer accepted.
2) Our 36th Wedding Anniversary last Tuesday. So happy to have passed another milestone. I couldn't have got through these last few months without hubby's support (and cooking!). Hopefully we'll be able to dine out to celebrate properly at some point in time. (So many celebrations to catch up on!)
We weren't even together on the day because....
3) Time with Grandson Nathan and his Mummies. I was there for 3 nights this week which is not actually allowed right now but when you get a call from your daughter asking for help, what's a Mum to do? You answer the call and spend a few days trying to help them and of course having time with Nathan. We have all been very isolated during this whole lockdown - our shopping has been delivered or we've done a click and collect where there is no contact with anyone. We've only been out to go for walks and socially distanced the whole time so we all know we pose very little risk to each other. It's so hard because I think we're all beginning to feel the effects on our mental health after all this time.
4) Another family quiz on Zoom last Saturday. Great fun but hubby and I didn't do very well. It was a shame as our niece had put a lot of effort in but the music round didn't play at all well over the connection so we all had to skip that round.
5) Several long phone calls to friends and family members. Again these are a lifeline when we're spending so much time at home.
So that sums up my week. I feel like I've been AWOL from my blog - I did have my laptop with me at my daughter's house but by the evening I was just too tired to even look at it. I did catch up with some blog reading yesterday though.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!