Thursday 17 February 2022

Book Review - Truth or Dare - M J Arlidge


Truth or DareTruth or Dare by M.J. Arlidge
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A crimewave sweeps through the city and no-one is safe. An arson at the docks. A carjacking gone wrong. A murder in a country park. What connects all these crimes without causes, which leave no clues?

Detective Inspector Helen Grace faces the rising tide of cases which threatens to drown the city. But each crime is just a piece of a puzzle which is falling into place.

And when it becomes clear just how twisted and ingenious this web of crime is, D.I. Grace will realise that it may be impossible to stop it . . .

Another good instalment in the DCI Helen Grace series although there are a lot of deaths taking place in this one. I do enjoy a police procedural but I'm not sure how much further this one can go. Also the plot behind this one wasn't completely original.  I still enjoyed it though.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.