Monday 1 January 2024

Just Jot it January - 1/1/24 - Train


It's that time again.  Just Jot it January is hosted by Linda here.

The plan is to post a blog every day following the prompts listed on Linda's site.  You will also find the rules there although to be honest anything written counts as a Jot!

Today's prompt is Train.

Well I need to train myself to blog more regularly.  Discounting January and April 2023 when I was completing challenges (Just Jot it January and The A-Z Challenge) my average number of monthly posts last year was 5.9.  Pretty pathetic.  A report card would say "Could do better!"

In other news I did manage a 30 minute walk in the rain today.  Another habit I'm trying to resurrect.

  

6 comments:

  1. I do like your train of thought 😉😉💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well to go out walking in the rain. Never my favourite weather. I need to get back into the routine of walking. Christmas has knocked everything out of kilter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get a walking habit again. Good for you, Wendy. Get out there and do it!! Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. I am the same way. I need a challenge to blog consistently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy. Walking is such a good habit - great for physical and mental health! I hope that you and yours have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a busy start to the year and I feel like I never get going on my 'resolutions' until about the 9th. I like the prompt idea though I feel like I need that to get back into some sort of routine. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.