Monday 29 January 2024

Just Jot it January - 29/1/24 - Family

The prompt for JusJoJan January 29th, 2024 is “family.” Use it any way you’d like. Have fun!

Today’s prompt is courtesy of Kim who blogs here Kim’s blog.  For all the info on the challenge go here.

Regular readers here will know that I'm big on family.  Make that huge.

I only have 2 brothers myself who are both married and have 2 kids each and I have a niece and 2 nephews.

On Hubby's side there are:

7 siblings 

between us we have 7 partners so 15 in Hubby's generation

We have produced between us 23 children.

Of those 23, I think (hard to keep track of this) 16 have long term partners.

So that's 39 in that generation

And then there are also 18 little ones (well I say little ones, the eldest in that generation turned 15 this week!)

Bringing the grand total to 72.  Family gatherings now require a large outdoor space or a village hall!  But they're a lot of fun.

These are my family favourites:



6 comments:

  1. A big family is just the best of the best!! You are fortunate, Wendy!! Keep enjoying them and all the fun of those large gatherings. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is huge, and must be wonderful. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.