Time for the Hodgepodge again - if you want to join in, compose your post then pop over to Joyce's site (click on the picture) and add your link. Have fun!
1. What have you 'fallen for' recently?
I'm not sure that I have fallen for anything recently. Since falling over some weeks ago I've been trying to keep my feet firmly on the ground!
2. What's something you're 'squirrelling away' for later?
I have loads of loose change around the house that I need to sort out and change up.
3. How do you like your apples? Sweet? Tart? Crisp? Cooked? Apples are one of the superfoods for fall...how often do you eat an apple either plain or as part of a favourite recipe? What's your favourite variety?
I'm really bad at eating fresh fruit. If I do eat apples they are usually granny smiths - green and crisp. But I much prefer them cooked either in a pie or crumble.
Probably Green Mountain Byway in Vermont because then I could combine it with a visit to my daughter-in-law's family.
5. The topic of legalising marijuana was raised in the most recent televised political debate so let's wade in too. Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia currently have laws legalising marijuana in some form. Four states have legalised marijuana for recreational use. Your thoughts?
I'm not sure I'm in favour of legalising it because then it becomes a slippery slope as to what comes next.
Oh no - have to watch everything from the beginning.
7. Thursday (September 24) is National Punctuation Day. What rule of punctuation trips you up most often? What rule of punctuation, when broken by someone else, bugs you the most?
I'm not great with colons and semi colons and I do hate to see bad grammar and misuse of the apostrophe drives me nuts.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We've managed to get a few days away this week so we're by the sea. Weather isn't great but we've done quite a bit of walking and it's just nice to be away.